FIVE FUN FACTS ABOUT DEBORAH:
- I’ve been selling homes on the North Shore for 12 years – and I love my job!
- Once a teacher, always a teacher – my education background means that I love to teach people about the steps to home-buying (I love working with first-time homebuyers!)
- In my next life I will be an architect. Should have done it this time around! For now, I’m a little obsessed with architecture and design, and observing and appreciating the many architectural styles observable here, as well as when I travel.
- Born in NOLA, raised in Metairie, lived on the North Shore since 2003.
- I spend way too much time on houzz, pinterest, at Home Goods and the like. I have been known to whip up a pinterest board for clients in search of decorating ideas – just an example of the personalized service I provide to my clients!
I know that buying or selling a home is more than just a transaction: it’s a life-changing experience. With 12 years of real estate experience, I am dedicated to providing exceptional, personalized service for all of my clients. I take great pride in the relationships I build and always work relentlessly on the client’s behalf to help them achieve their real estate goals. It’s not just about buying a home or selling a home, it’s about making the right decisions that will put you and your family where you want to be. Let me be your guide in your real estate journey.
I pride myself on maintaining up-to-date knowledge of the North Shore Real Estate Market. Today’s buyers and sellers need a trusted resource that can guide them through the complex world of real estate. With my extensive knowledge and commitment to providing only the best and most timely information to my clients, I am your go-to source for real estate industry insight and advice.
I measure my success by the satisfaction of my clients. When a client refers a friend to me who is looking to buy or sell in West St. Tammany or the surrounding areas, that is the greatest compliment I can recieve!